What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, no... But my wife is running for local office, so maybe I should look into her opposition [emoji848]

Anyway, here in rural Kansas it’s Biden stickers that would get you in trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think you’re being naive.
Us non-tards see a Biden sticker and just chuckle.

The other side can smell a Trump sticker for 100 miles. TDS is like a zombie disease; it retards parts of the brain, but enhances other senses. Some snowflake from Omaha could have smelled your MAGA and wandered all the way there in a sleepwalk- in nothing but their footie pajamas, holding a fondant knife.

ppsssssssss goes your tire.
Just like that.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give us the report!!!
If you have the chance, you absolutely have to do it. The instructors were absolutely great, and stayed engaged the entire time. They constantly gave real-time feedback to the individual drivers. Even if you’re an advanced off-road driver, I’m confident every one of us could learn something from them, and I got the feeling that they’d give you just enough rope to get to your own limit in some of the more challenging sections.

It was definitely not just some dude-ranch marketing ********. It was a legit school session.

ETA: I gather from here that the jump is the star attraction. Don’t get me wrong, it was cool to experience, but it was also highly structured (I’m sure for good reason), and kind of anti-climactic.

That said, it was cool just for the reason that it was added because of student out-brief surveys. It says a lot that they would do that.

In response, I suggested they needed to add a parallel-parking exercise, so you better get there soon.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ETA: I gather from here that the jump is the star attraction. Don’t get me wrong, it was cool to experience, but it was also highly structured (I’m sure for good reason), and kind of anti-climactic.

I agree. The key was maximizing speed which meant going as fast as possible without spinning the rear wheels too much since they make you do it in 2H to save the drivetrain on landing. It wasn't all that challenging. The jump I took in 1975 in a '62 Chevy PU was way more exciting because I rolled along on the front wheels for what felt like forever waiting for the rear to touch down while wondering if the front bumper was going to catch on the pavement and flip me end over end. But it had no seatbelts and the gas tank was six inches from my ass. In comparison, RA was very anticlimactic. :)

In response, I suggested they needed to add a parallel-parking exercise, so you better get there soon.

LOL I'm glad I already went. I asked for more laps on the course instead of the jumping. The laps were the highlight for me. It would be nice if they gave you a choice between the two, but I didn't think to ask for that.