What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorGuyNC

Reaction score
Nice Apex!

I added a Builtright Dash Mount and a Cravenspeed Cellphone holder, and then I changed out the antenna to a 21" version so I wont scrape the ceiling in parking garages anymore.

I also added custom labels to the Upfitter switches and they look great!

Tomorrow I hope to get a bunch of electrical work done (Upper and Lower Grill Bars, Fog Lights, Flood Lights, Reverse Lights, and Dash Cam)...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ordered my fog light kit, programmed truck using ForScan. Ordered wheel wrap. Replaced license plate halogen bulbs with LEDs. washed it. Stared at it for a long while. planning next mods.

Curious how your wheel wrap comes out and how it looks. Would you please post some pictures when you are done and your thoughts on how easy the application went?

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, it didn't happen.... i bought the VVivid Auto Rim vinyl with the Air-release, baught the install kit with the gloves and heat gun. was all ready to go for it and my floor jack broke lifting up the Raptor.....

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, it didn't happen.... i bought the VVivid Auto Rim vinyl with the Air-release, baught the install kit with the gloves and heat gun. was all ready to go for it and my floor jack broke lifting up the Raptor.....

What the kit didn't come with the floor jack?? What the hell.... lol

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you didn't damage anything