What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ran the length of Hungry Horse reservoir, East road in, West road out, NW Montana. Fishing on the Spotted Bear River. Wouldn’t usually give away my fishing spots but this one has become pretty well known so no big secret.
Tell me if I’m right or wrong. I’ve been looking on real estate websites, mostly Zillow, and I put in neighborhoods in Montana, the Dakotas, Idaho, and anywhere around there, and every single thing if it’s halfway decent is just super expensive. When did the rugged West become so expensive?

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me if I’m right or wrong. I’ve been looking on real estate websites, mostly Zillow, and I put in neighborhoods in Montana, the Dakotas, Idaho, and anywhere around there, and every single thing if it’s halfway decent is just super expensive. When did the rugged West become so expensive?

We are trying to keep it to ourselves ;-)

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Give it a year it will all crash. Land is high right now just like boats,rv's ect..

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1e291e5393088f363247237e22d7fb30.jpg
d44ef3e3318de0363dc097f87cc6a6bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been trying to solve this exact problem forever! Looks like an elegant solution. My plans are to run an intercooler just like the Cobb but maybe half as tall. Performance isn’t a huge concern but cooling and adding a place for a winch are.

‘You gonna do any air ducting?

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been just driving it for the past couple of days. Gettingg used to it. Went to Point Mugu today and parked it by the beach. I just went over the various buttons and knobs and got it organized in a nice and chill location. Put together the various bits and pieces. Stored the stuff from my previous car. She's purdy.

Last edited: