What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it in state. 2020 802A (stock) Velocity Blue SCAB. No pics but will soon. After running numbers and trying to make deals out of state, it just ended up being easier to suck it up and get it here.

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it in state. 2020 802A (stock) Velocity Blue SCAB. No pics but will soon. After running numbers and trying to make deals out of state, it just ended up being easier to suck it up and get it here.

Good for you man. I was going to reply to your post about emissions and out of state trucks but never mind. What dealership? Did they charge you a markup? You got a SCAB.....nice.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately a slight markup but not bad and ended up being well within our planned budget as we had oriinally thought a SCREW might've been best. I know now I'm part of the California market problem but I can live with that. Any doubts are going to all fade away once it's a part of our daily routine.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds familiar. Maybe you were able to find one without decals and beadlocks, I couldn’t but the $500 invoice deal made up for most of it.D844489B-6A79-4828-AC75-002BB1290404.jpeg

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no beadlocks and decals thankfully. Straight as it is and nothing more, nothing less. Ended up being almost just the right one as we wanted Lead Foot like you but couldn't make it happen anywhere easily so we opted for the Blue. It's a real nice color so it's okay. Really the only colors we were not getting regardless of what we found was black and red.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have the beadlocks I really like them. My ass is still a little sore about the decals, but the hood decals are cool and functional. I’m not certain I’ll remove the bed decals, but that was my initial plan. I agree on black, but I like the race red.

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd probably appreciate the beadlocks eventually and yeah the hood decals aren't actually too bad looking. But that side one, just not to my tastes. Red is a nice color but not for me. I like seeingg red vehicles on the road though. It's a nice pop of color amongst the sea of black and white and silver.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job getting supercabs, heard ford might be done with them for the raptor. Sure hope not. I love my 17 supercab. No need for four big doors for me. Listen to us Ford. Keep the supercabs.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked my beauty rings up today with fresh powder and got them installed. Will have to wait until tomorrow to get some full truck shots, but I like how it turned out. It's subtle and a pretty close match to tie in with the skid plate.

116882813_10109420417345195_1810775975498110932_o.jpg