What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dig the gold, nice choice. I almost did it when I bought my venomrexs, but chickened out and went grey instead.
Thanks. Last ones were Gun metal which I liked just wanted something different. Wasn’t going black and was in between this color or red. Was worried red was too much.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Last ones were Gun metal which I liked just wanted something different. Wasn’t going black and was in between this color or red. Was worried red was too much.
Funny I was thinking gold on my performance blue would be too much

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats done suspension wise? truck looks great not a big fan of 20"s but u pull it off well
Full ADD suspension front & back (UCA, LCA, spindles, tie rods, bump stop kit) with Fox 3.0 Coilover internal bypass in the front & 3.0 external bypass piggybacks for the rear rear with Deaver +3HD leaf springs & Camburg MIG stock length shackle. I think that’s it.

On 37’s, 20’s look good, any tire diameter lower & it looks silly (too little of sidewall). The beadlock ring helps reduce their perceived size as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk