What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos but the depth of the water in that last photo would have made me very uncomfortable......

Thank you! We waded out before hand just to make sure. It’s deep but all my breathers are extended, but also I think that picture makes it look deeper than it is because the bow of the wave is in front of my truck! Believe me I wouldn’t be risking my engine. HaHa!

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took beauty rings off the wheels and hauled them up to a powder coat company. Learned real quick not to use a drill. Swapped the bald KO2's off my 2018 and put them on my 2020. Put the newer KO2's on the 2018 since it is being sold and I promised new tires. Tire shop guys were looking at me funny since I put shit tires on a brand new truck, but if they would keep their damn inventory in check, I wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks for my new Toyo RT's. Got some paint mods being done next week and looking to order up the Rigid lights for my bomber bumper so I can get it installed. On Friday, the 2018 goes to the used car lot that offered me a decent price for it. Sad to see it go but having the 2020 already is preventing any separation anxiety. Had my little adrenaline to use while both trucks were in the tire shop.

View media item 15156View media item 15157View media item 15158View media item 15159View media item 15160

Last edited:

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure you've explained this before, but what did you do to the tow hooks? They look amazing with the lights.

Just a can of high heat spray paint. I want to do the brake calipers the same color so I tried it out on the town hooks to see if I'd like it. Definitely going to finish the job one of these days

20200703_111213.jpg

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my rappy b pillar covers on. I am consistently amazed with how forgiving their vinyl is. I love their stuff. 5d8153d52773ff2e486ccf09cfdc7316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered mine this morning- same matte black, no claw marks.

I also ordered the matte black headlight “eyes”, but got them from Rocky Mountain- again, matte black, no text. Both were having sales for the 4th. The eyes are like $20 less on Rocky Mountain, and that’s where I got my cowl decals from and was happy with the cut/quality.

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning- same matte black, no claw marks.

I also ordered the matte black headlight “eyes”, but got them from Rocky Mountain- again, matte black, no text. Both were having sales for the 4th. The eyes are like $20 less on Rocky Mountain, and that’s where I got my cowl decals from and was happy with the cut/quality.
b51111eaee8dda6889b13f1b76939e1a.jpg
I have those from Rappy. I also have the tail light ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my truck -
I have Parts left over from my 2019 Ford Raptor.
These are the parts ........
2019 Stock Raptor Rims - 4 - $250 each
BakFlip Mx4 cover - $350 SOLD
Cobb cold air intake - $250 SOLD
Stock intercooler - $50
Pics on main page.

20191028_151417.jpg

Last edited: