What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mokie

Reaction score
A7668334-87D2-4DC5-97E1-9A49C47ADA73.jpeg 2058EE4F-EC86-4654-8EF2-586C817F97B7.jpeg 162FBA3C-51E9-4A61-B55B-15B9BA292387.jpeg D83B2EC0-1DC4-4A72-8D8E-7FD8D4EFCCBF.png
Very nice looking setup! What bed rack and tent combo are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im have a RCI bed rack and a Vagabond Roam Adventure tent. The tent is very well made and It has a small mattress inside. The mattress is actually really comfortable too. When I’m inside I can’t feel the base of the tent at all. I’ve been inside some cheaper made tents and I can feel the bars underneath. I stole some pictures of the tent off google so you can see how it looks all opened up. The annex is separate but it’s really nice when you’re changing or for a small heater. Plus it’s pretty big.

Comish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Pormido Mirror dash cam. Pretty straight forward and I can finally see behind me. 3 kids in the back seat and Their car seats are blocking my view. I can set the mirror to the rear camera for situational awareness behind me and that’s mainly what I was looking for. The recording is a plus.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 146846 Re-installed rear right bumper cap and bumper topper. (backed into something, I don't want to talk about it smh)
Installed RokBlokz mudflaps. (Lime Green ;))
Installed 1FG AWE Performance exhaust!
Washed and sealed.

How do you like the 1FG? Did you upgrade from the 2FG and if so how do you compare the two?

GunaRaptor

Reaction score
How do you like the 1FG? Did you upgrade from the 2FG and if so how do you compare the two?

I love it! A touch more noise just cruising (and i mean just barely) but really noticeable at wtfo!!! Went from stock to 1FG. Didn’t really run her in sport mode a whole bunch but now its in sport mode everyday on the way home! Lots of compliments on it as well (even the old guys lol)

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This past weekend used ForScan to add Lincoln mirror, kill all the damn chimes, add the H/C seat icons to sync screen and forget what else.

Today hit first 1000 miles. Cleaned/silicon sprayed the seals on the freakin sunroof as it started to rattle this morning. Notified that my replacement front camera that's been on back order... is still on back order. Took that oppertunity to bring up that my hitch was welded on tilted down lowering where a ball would be. Obviously didn't notice til the first time I put the ball on to hook up the boat.

I still love the truck, but was REALLY hoping for a Wednesday build vs a Friday.