What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edubpdx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried installing a weathertech sunroof wind deflector? It’s supposed to be a pretty easy install except for the big Ass oem wind deflector thats built into the sunroof on the 2020’s! Ughhh!! I can’t fit the aftermarket deflector over it. Anyone done this before and have suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Looks good, very similar to mine. I have ceramic on the fronts and windshield and have debated doing the sunroof. I was concerned about the pressure putting the tint on and it inducing rattles. May still end up doing it at some point though.

How does tint put pressure on it? (I've never had non-factory tinted windows before, but was thinking of doing same to my sunroof so I can run with the fabric cover open during day.)

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Visited Lowes and some redneck musta backed his trailer into my truck. Then left a *** of tobacco on my rear bumper as a middle finger. Will probably just order the ADD stealth bumper to replace the OE one... Not sure what to do with the tailgate that has a hole in it.
View attachment 146478

What a ************* to do that! I hope you can find some video.