What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the kids on some tilt testing to get them out of the house... They were laughing their asses off [emoji28] How much can these usually take? Do new leafs and springs screw with the limits dues to higher CG?6adb4ceee80e0786cfa5aeb4dcee26be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LowVolt

Reaction score
I highly recommend a electric power washer for a Chemical Guys foam cannon. Gas ones are overkill and noisy, for under $200 get an electric one and washing is 10 times easier/better.
Dumb question but do you hand wash mit the truck after you coat it in the foam? Or is there a product out there you spray foam on and power wash off and you are done?

obz

Reaction score
Started installing my Kranzle built in. Obsessed garage forgot to send me the jumper hose. I also had a stainless steel mounting bracket made for my hose reel. Honestly way cheaper than Obsessed sells it for and works perfectly.

18D293B3-6516-4E11-B8A3-1C08BEA89797_1_105_c.jpeg

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question but do you hand wash mit the truck after you coat it in the foam? Or is there a product out there you spray foam on and power wash off and you are done?

The foam/rinse is just a prep that gets 90% of the dirt off the paint (so there’s nothing left to rub into the paint) so yes, I hand wash with a microfiber mitt after the foam. Not a dumb question at all.