What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**Update** @Nick@Apollo-Optics @Oldfart @Troutrad & @anyone else who I've recently conversed with that may be interested:

VenomRex 602 20" Carbon/Tungsten Graphite, XPEL Stealth PPF, Ceramic Pro double shot, ceramic tint, 50 cal stubby antenna, CF "F-150" tailgate lettering inserts.

REALLY nice!! :peace: That came out great. Definitely badass as hell looking. I'm even more anxious to get mine done now. It has slowed me up with it sitting at the dealer waiting on the new timing cover. I feel like going down and working on it while it's on their lift!

What tint did you go with on front sides, 70%? Mines hopefully going in end of next week for ceramic, ppf & tint.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

REALLY nice!! :peace: That came out great. Definitely badass as hell looking. I'm even more anxious to get mine done now. It has slowed me up with it sitting at the dealer waiting on the new timing cover. I feel like going down and working on it while it's on their lift!

What tint did you go with on front sides, 70%? Mines hopefully going in end of next week for ceramic, ppf & tint.

Are you wrapping your entire truck or just the front? Also are you doing clear or stealth PPF?

I have wondered myself how the stealth would look on our race red Raptors:

8CAF2E04-3FE4-47D0-AC6A-FD48169AAED9.jpeg

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yep, 70 up front, 35 in the back and I think 90 on the windshield. Formula 1 Stratos. Thanks!

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother! XPEL Stealth on the B pils too, so same matte look. I ceramic tinted 360º but didn't go too dark on the sides or windshield to avoid any hassle from LE. Considering one of the blacked out 3rd brake lights though... with everything all blacked out and stealthy, the white LED strip kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. :happy160:

99AD6851-A787-47CF-9579-57ABED7C66C1.jpeg

skid plate blacked

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
**Update** @Nick@Apollo-Optics @Oldfart @Troutrad & @anyone else who I've recently conversed with that may be interested:

VenomRex 602 20" Carbon/Tungsten Graphite, XPEL Stealth PPF, Ceramic Pro double shot, ceramic tint, 50 cal stubby antenna, CF "F-150" tailgate lettering inserts.

Qhh4dp6.jpg

2zSHPDC.jpg

8tnZZA0.jpg

MO3K6Fo.jpg

w9ssDwG.jpg

Brother, that turned out killer! Might I suggest the black "V" logo inserts for the wheels? I think it'll tie in the gray/black theme you have going on. Here's our shop truck on the same wheels so you can see. Also with that Stealth Fighter :D

32697803957_62df7f7616_k.jpg

Are you wrapping your entire truck or just the front? Also are you doing clear or stealth PPF?

I have wondered myself how the stealth would look on our race red Raptors:

View attachment 144122

I think it would look proper with satin or matte black flares and aftermarket bumpers. I don't think the metallic gray and flat red would work.

Fun fact: We set up the brother of the owner of that car with all of his Baja Designs lighting on his Raptor.

D

Deleted member 17706

Brother, that turned out killer! Might I suggest the black "V" logo inserts for the wheels? I think it'll tie in the gray/black theme you have going on. Here's our shop truck on the same wheels so you can see. Also with that Stealth Fighter :D

View attachment 144142

I think it would look proper with satin or matte black flares and aftermarket bumpers. I don't think the metallic gray and flat red would work.

Fun fact: We set up the brother of the owner of that car with all of his Baja Designs lighting on his Raptor.

Lol yea, I agree on the flares. I already have the bumpers: Stealth Fighter front and HoneyBadger rear... I just haven’t had time to install them along with some other goodies :)

0A4727E0-D0AB-4F67-9B59-FE3B66CB3575.jpeg

On a side note, how much light is thrown from the side lights on the Stealth Fighter? I have a 30” S8 behind the grill and was planning on doing the 40” OnX6 for the center light. If I run two 10” S8s for the side, that is nearly 79k lumens with the 40” bar on high output. I have never had that much light, but that seems overkill. I know the side lights look cool, but I am wondering how much visibility they give me for ditch lighting given that I already have the 30” and 40” in the center.

Last edited by a moderator:

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon rear springs option 2. With rpg orange drop shackles. Feels like way truck should have come from Ford. Big thanks to Nick@Apollo-optics for answering all my questions and providing great customer service and great prices IMG_20200522_190022420.jpg