What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m prepping it for our 4x4 surf fishing here in Long Island.
(lots of loose sand and deep ruts in some locations, so airing up and down is a biggie) I did most of this stuff to my previous jeeps and trucks. I wish I had more mounting options tho, lol
(for the fishing gear, recovery stuff etc)

What's your experience with the traction ramps?

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your experience with the traction ramps?
I’ve used them post snow storm to help a few neighbors out. (it works)
(it was an older version, different brand not the one in the pic)
But so far, not in sand...hopefully I wont have to. lol

Last edited:

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m prepping it for our 4x4 surf fishing here in Long Island.
(lots of loose sand and deep ruts in some locations, so airing up and down is a biggie) I did most of this stuff to my previous jeeps and trucks. I wish I had more mounting options tho, lol
(for the fishing gear, recovery stuff etc)
Hi. I'm looking to mount my 2 piece poles in bed and looking for mounting ideas using built rite bed side racks. Have you tried that yet?

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking to mount my 2 piece poles in bed and looking for mounting ideas using built rite bed side racks. Have you tried that yet?
I used the quick fists clamps and its definitely doable, if you utilize both panels. (I mostly use 2 piece 9-10 foot rods) Heres an older pic...As you can see, my Builtright real state is shrinking, lol.

B579FC32-1CEE-4F6F-BBBF-614C55A3F359.jpeg

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you find reels bounced around or got beat up without some type of protection?
It depends on how tight you have them in the clamps. I also use reel covers to protect them, similar to the ones in this pic.
(not so old pic of my Ranger, with some of our fishing gear)

EE0156E6-30B7-46B6-85B4-10409AC05F4D.jpeg

Last edited:

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rear ended by a van via autopilot Tesla. ****** tank this truck. I’m fine insurance will get me new tailgate and bumper. d2cef6bb32ad1b25bb44d559e9ac244f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro