What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcartelx

Reaction score
Bought a new one! Big shoutout and thanks to Tyler and his crew at Future Ford in Sacramento for reaching out on the forums, proffering a killer deal, and making the entire process totally painless. And good god, how the market has shifted since '17...

Can't wait to get this build going.

2020raptor.jpg
2020raptor.jpegp

dboat

Reaction score
Bought a new one! Big shoutout and thanks to Tyler and his crew at Future Ford in Sacramento for reaching out on the forums, proffering a killer deal, and making the entire process totally painless. And good god, how the market has shifted since '17...

Can't wait to get this build going.

2020raptor.jpg
2020raptor.jpegp
She's a beaut!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much needed, especially in your part of the world. You should notice immediate improvement.

I agree on the improvement part but can't judge, I used to have an overheating problem previously but after changing the T-state as my previous one was not working properly and added a Full Race radiator temperatures were fine and stable on the stock IC. But I really cant be 100% sure that the radiator sorted the problem, we were blessed and had a full week of heavy rain which we do not usually get, and about 10 to 14 c drop in the temperatures, my only concern will be the IC blocking the radiator but I'll have to test it off road I never had problems on pavement but the overheating occurs while off-roading on high speeds.