What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Icon UCA and Fox 3.0 on drivers side. Took me about 4 hours in total. ceb5a92437673dacf2416f91cef43557.jpg

Sorry should be in Gen 1 section. Missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy weekend. Installed new speakers, S1 Bed Light kit, & the plastic fender liner extenders/fog light protection kit.

IMG_0231_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_0236-XL.jpg

IMG_0235-XL.jpg
This is slick. Send me the parts of this S1 setup. I can see the built right gear. I have the S1 and harness for the upfitter

RAPTOHYBRID

Reaction score
Had my first oil change at 2,746 miles at a dealer. It took about 50 minutes for "The Works" service which includes the oil change, filter, and tire rotation along with checks of various components.

Tire rotation at 2746 miles??? any particular reason?

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tire rotation at 2746 miles??? any particular reason?
Only that it was part of the overall service being provided. Just easier to have them do it while they had the truck up on the lift. Otherwise I would have to do it at 5000 miles myself. In my younger days, no issues. But now a days, I'll take advantage when I can.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy weekend. Installed new speakers, S1 Bed Light kit, & the plastic fender liner extenders/fog light protection kit.

IMG_0231_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_0236-XL.jpg

IMG_0235-XL.jpg
Pls post link to parts? Looks great. I have a spare S2 sport will be using for similar setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a busy weekend.
Sat = KC fog triple light kit with bezel installed
Sun = Plastic fender liner extenders to cover the fog lights. Then Husky rear wheel well liners.

The rear wheel liner was a pain in the ass to install. Due to the liner needs to be between the fender and the OEM flare, it'll cause the 2 bottom holes on the flare to not lined up correctly with the hole so it was like "wrestling" around with them.
Also the fender liner was touching to the wire of the shocks, so I had to use a plastic hose to cover the wire (in case any rubbing and cut)

IMG_7668.JPG

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7672.JPG

IMG_7670.JPG

IMG_7620.jpg

clark98ut

Reaction score
Pls post link to parts? Looks great. I have a spare S2 sport will be using for similar setup.

You'll need the following...

Built Right panel (the kit I got from 4x4truckleds.com comes with the small one, but either will work)
BD light
BD upfitter harness
BD 10’ extension (you'll either need 2 of these or you'll need to splice about 4' of wire onto one of the harnesses...I did it on the one coming off the back of the light)
67 Designs carbon fiber arm
2x ball mounts from Tackform (Tripod Adapter | 1/4"-20 Hole | 20mm Ball Connection | Enduro Series)
2x SS 1/4-20 x 3/4” bolts and a couple of lock washers