Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jepper, Jan 5, 2018.

1. MORaptor

MORaptor Member

I had Weathertechs on my 2014 Lariat, I like the Raptor (2018) liners better, especially the back seat. Very easy to clean.

2. Gerald

Gerald Full Access Member

Had my first oil change at 2,746 miles at a dealer. They have a side location for quick service, so it wasn't at the service department. It took about 50 minutes for "The Works" service which includes the oil change, filter, and tire rotation along with checks of various components. I used the FordPass reward points for the service. The points cost was 12,570. After the purchase, I received 42,000. So after this oil change I now have 29,430 points. So I have enough for another two oil changes before I start doing it myself. I was a little anxious watching the techs work on my Raptor. Hoping they cleaned up any spills if there were any. I'm also going to double check that the center caps on my wheels are tightened good. Here is a pic of my truck through the window as I watched.

1st Oil Change.jpg

Vegas_Sirk, jzweedyk and Raptus like this.
  3. WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD Full Access Member

It already has full ADD front & rear suspension on it. Swapped out the factory leaf springs to Deaver +3HD’s, added Camburg Mig stock length shackles, swapped to 37” Toyo R/T’s, raised the front Fox 3.0 Factory Series coilovers to level out the front & back, & trimmed the front fenders to prevent any rubbing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only other suspension mod I’m looking to do is the KHC torque arm.

Waiting on my beadlock beauty rings to get back from paint matching to leadfoot gray & my new appliqué tailgate that’d be replacing my current non-appliqué tailgate.

Next round of mods: SPD catted downpipes, SPD adapter, SPD 170 T-stat, AMS Boost Tubes, AFE Sage 2 CAI, Radium Dual Catch Cans, 1 Step Colder Plugs, & either an ORA or Goosetuned Tune (waiting to see how the COBB TCM tunes are).

After all that, the only other stuff on my to do list is: Phoenix Audio Console Screen, Dual JL TW3 10” Ported underseat sub setup, ADV front & bedside fenders, drop-in turbos, & the KHC torque arms. Everything else has pretty much been touched on the truck.

chant1, Rednose, Raptus and 2 others like this.
  4. dblack

dblack Member

I'm a little behind. Got the truck in September and since then have added a Ronin stubby antenna, tinted the front 2 windows and windshield, installed PPF on the b-pillars and just got it back from ceramic coating the paint, suspension and wheels.

[​IMG]

Ceramic tint on the front two to match the rears.
    [​IMG]

Not much to see here, but the b-pillars are so soft and easily scratched so they were polished and wrapped in PPF.
    [​IMG]

At the shop getting ceramic coated.
    [​IMG]

Also have a Lomax bed cover in the garage that I hope to install today.

Vegas_Sirk, Raptus, Heeblet and 2 others like this.
  5. ChrisZski

ChrisZski Member

Awaiting install on monday, also have the COBB intercooler but its still boxed up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leftsidej likes this.
  6. Rednose

Rednose Full Access Member

Thank you! Yea I love the 4 runner cant wait to drive it thought. And what's your IG ?

7. nikhsub1

nikhsub1 FRF Addict

Installed the RCI skid plate set minus the very front engine skid plate since it's not needed with my ADD bumper... plus RCI is having a 15% off sale :) I decided to go with the steel instead of the aluminum - cost was a minor factor but I spoke to RCI and inquired about actual durability, they said steel wins every time so that sealed my decision. Anyway, they fit perfectly, hardware is A+ and these things are beefy! Install (in my driveway on my back) took about an hour or so. Highly recommend these to anyone considering.

Stock, incase you've never seen yours ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

waveslayer, Gerald and Raptus like this.
  8. dblack

dblack Member

Got my Lomax bed cover installed yesterday.
    [​IMG]

Mbdurham likes this.
  9. coachhomer

coachhomer Full Access Member

Installed Icon UCA and Fox 3.0 on drivers side. Took me about 4 hours in total. [​IMG]

Sorry should be in Gen 1 section. Missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  10. clark98ut

clark98ut Member

Busy weekend. Installed new speakers, S1 Bed Light kit, & the plastic fender liner extenders/fog light protection kit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MORaptor, waveslayer, 91Eunos and 7 others like this.