What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new kicks. These tires are smooth as silk so far. I didn't realize just how ****** the KO2s were (I never liked em, couldn't wait to get them off) until these. It's literally a night and day difference so far.

pedsvXC0Ow0383iuBC6sm2vmynub8wnY-N265Csdtp6c=w2400.jpg

Much better looking tire too! I hated the KO2’s. Way over rated tire.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new kicks. These tires are smooth as silk so far. I didn't realize just how ****** the KO2s were (I never liked em, couldn't wait to get them off) until these. It's literally a night and day difference so far.

dont know your whole truck set up but did you look into getting these in 37s? im curious cause I might be looking into these in few months.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont know your whole truck set up but did you look into getting these in 37s? im curious cause I might be looking into these in few months.
I did not as I don't want to run a 37"... but they do make them in this tire, they are fairly light too at 68lbs. The 315 I have is 64lbs but an E rated tire, the 37" in 17" is a D rated tire.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased the ProClip mounting system for my phone. A little pricey, but I wanted something pretty solid and was in a good location. I didn't want a cup holder type, nor did I want something that stuck to the windshield. This model seems to have gotten really good reviews and many have used it. So I'm hoping this works out well. Should arrive this weekend!

View attachment 132076

View attachment 132079
That’s my setup for a few years. Works great. You should be happy.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Can you post a pic of the full side of the vehicle ? Really curious as to how those rims look on the full vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk