What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my S8 fitted behind my grille this morning, tried it out tonight. Holy crap it’s awesome! Perfect partner for my Unlimited fogs [emoji41]
e5ec9c8c71864b512f07eab09d424ec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score

VolksDragon

Reaction score
After sitting on my desk for three weeks, I finally got some time to install the Pedal Commander I picked up from Freedom Motorsports. I feel like somebody should have told me about this WAY sooner!

Install took me like 3 minutes, and then I spent some time hooning about on some deserted county roads checking out the various modes. This thing totally changes how the truck behaves, and is worth every penny.

Anything above Sport +1 was unusable on the street, as it just banged downshifts like 3-4 gears at a time and just spun the rear wheels on demand. I settled on City +1 for now, and it feels MUCH more responsive, better shifts, less lag and overall just quicker everywhere. This is how the truck should have been calibrated from the factory.

Pedal%20Commander%20web.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone change the bolts out or do anything to prevent it?? I sized them up they are M8x1.25 but it’s a short bolt (like 1/4”)

If you have the zinc bolts they will rust after 1 midwest winter. You need the SS bolts and they can only be found via Method direct or also Tirerack sells them and is cheaper than Method. You can try to source them elsewhere on line, but it's been tried and no luck.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my credit card somehow fall behind the sliding door cover under the climate controls
I thought the credit card only "slid" into the pocket of the aftermarket vendors!
Got the windshield replaced. OEM glass - $494 installed in case anyone is wondering. My deductible is $500 so... I had to remove my apillar lights - PITA.

+1 for safelite, those guys will come to your home or office and install for less than you deductible!

Last edited:

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Florida windshields are replaced at no cost, no matter your deductible. Insurance covers them because so many get broken with rock haulers on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro