What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the beast up after getting dirty from all the rain we recently got from Imelda. For this latest wash, I thoroughly rinsed the car completely with my pressure washer. Then I hooked up the foam cannon and sprayed the entire Raptor down. I let the foam sit on the Raptor for about 2 minutes. Then I rinsed everything off again with the pressure washer. I have to say, it did look fairly clean without putting a hand on it. Especially the wheels. Then I washed the entire vehicle by hand. I had to put up a canopy to help keep the direct sunlight off of the Raptor. Put some shine on the tires. Then I decided to put another coat of Gtechnique C2V3 on the Raptor since it's been about 3 months now since the last coating. I think the truck came out great!! Hopefully the rain stays away for several days now!!

View attachment 129751

View attachment 129752

You put the coating on outside?!

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You put the coating on outside?!
Yep, the Raptor doesn't fit in my garage. Just a bit too long. I have some shelves/cabinets at the front and therefore the truck can't quite get all the way in. The C2V3 product is very nice and after putting it on, you buff it in and it is dry quickly. So there is really no time for dust or other things to settle in the coating. Haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the Ronin .50 cal stubby antenna that’s been sitting in my garage for 3 weeks. I like the look...would be a lil aggressive on most rigs, but I think the Raptor can rock it w/o looking over the top. Compliments my “don’t tread on me” decal well lol

9F23B1FB-6691-48B8-9BA9-548F8331CBA2.jpeg