What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw my rims finally in a finish I can live with so I'm getting close to the end of a 4 month ordeal to get my Venom Rex 601's installed.1e00ab8139558d7b3e193ef6226bc717.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Looks great, what color truck is it going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw my rims finally in a finish I can live with so I'm getting close to the end of a 4 month ordeal to get my Venom Rex 601's installed.1e00ab8139558d7b3e193ef6226bc717.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They would look amazeballs on a white truck too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not something I did with my Raptor, but something I aspire to do with my Raptor... There was a pretty serious wreck on my way home, so I ended up on a forty mile dirt road diversion. I was in my GMC which is just tuned, leveled and on 33s. There was nobody around, so I found myself well into some decent speeds. The dust trail going for miles made me wish I was in the beast, but diversion or not, I think I’ll take that route again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A busy weekend sweating our balls off in 98 degrees. Much cursing was heard and beer consumed. Thanks @BIGt0007 for all the assistance and beer.

• Installed Icon leafs on option 2 without KHC drop shackles as they didn't fit the double wrapped Icon leaf eye. :banghead:
  • Trimmed rear frame horns
  • Dovetailed bed
  • Installed KHC rear dovetail bumper with hitch
  • Chopped the exhaust tips off
  • Changed diff oil
  • Installed FP rear diff cover
  • Installed Foutz diff skid plate
  • Installed Baja Designs backup lights
Still need to trim the U-bolt threads. Next weekend.... along with front bumper!

K.

View attachment 126510

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the parts, I love the KHC bumper and I placed an order for one 2 weeks ago but did not receive it yet. My question to you how much trimming was done to the rear bumper horns and how did the install go, any pictures on the trimming will be useful.

Thanks

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added this decal. I think it’s funny and something almost nobody would know what it is.

1442cb8d13148c4a2883045b5f75c68f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there.

Hold onto your butts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got 4 coats of ceramic coating on my Binford 6100 mobile.

2b6a709fab4652b4e1ab1fbe8297e0de.jpg

Not as much work as I thought. Damn the paint has a lot of orange peel though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk