What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question. Do you have to cut the decal to put it over both doors or is it 2 pieces? Looks good.
Everything was pre-cut. I just cleaned the area with isopropyl, sprayed down the pillars with a weak solution of Dawn dish soap and water, sprayed the back of the vinyl. Then I was able to slide it around to the perfect spot. Wrapped a squeegee with a microfiber towel and carefully forced the water out working side to side from the center out. Simples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks sweet. How much if any of your front camera does the bar block? Who makes the bar? Can you provide a link to the red covers on the tow hooks below bumper please. Ty. Also, those under hood lights look good.

We’re a direct dealer for KC. Be happy to help get you setup!

J Money

Reaction score
Does driving the **** out of it count? If so, I think I modified the alignment. :)

My daughter caught a tadpole and we out it into a cup. On the drive back out she said I should drive slower for the tadpole. I was like “babe, that’s not how it works. Need to drive it faster to keep the front end lighter like riding our bikes and it will be smooth.”

I was right. The truck is always a blast to drive.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
A busy weekend sweating our balls off in 98 degrees. Much cursing was heard and beer consumed. Thanks @BIGt0007 for all the assistance and beer.

• Installed Icon leafs on option 2 without KHC drop shackles as they didn't fit the double wrapped Icon leaf eye. :banghead:
  • Trimmed rear frame horns
  • Dovetailed bed
  • Installed KHC rear dovetail bumper with hitch
  • Chopped the exhaust tips off
  • Changed diff oil
  • Installed FP rear diff cover
  • Installed Foutz diff skid plate
  • Installed Baja Designs backup lights
Still need to trim the U-bolt threads. Next weekend.... along with front bumper!

K.

Rear.jpeg

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A busy weekend sweating our balls off in 98 degrees. Much cursing was heard and beer consumed. Thanks @BIGt0007 for all the assistance and beer.

• Installed Icon leafs on option 2 without KHC drop shackles as they didn't fit the double wrapped Icon leaf eye. :banghead:
  • Trimmed rear frame horns
  • Dovetailed bed
  • Installed KHC rear dovetail bumper with hitch
  • Chopped the exhaust tips off
  • Changed diff oil
  • Installed FP rear diff cover
  • Installed Foutz diff skid plate
  • Installed Baja Designs backup lights
Still need to trim the U-bolt threads. Next weekend.... along with front bumper!

K.

View attachment 126510
Looks awesome!!! Did you ditch the trailer hitch?

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything was pre-cut. I just cleaned the area with isopropyl, sprayed down the pillars with a weak solution of Dawn dish soap and water, sprayed the back of the vinyl. Then I was able to slide it around to the perfect spot. Wrapped a squeegee with a microfiber towel and carefully forced the water out working side to side from the center out. Simples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do u have a link to purchase?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the pups up to the property to check cameras and fill the feeder...

i-QGmhDQS-X4.jpg

Mainly wanted to see if this big boy came back to the feeder. He took off pretty fast when I drove up on him last week:

i-rDL7mc2.jpg

...and drove down to the bottom of the hill to reward them with a swim while we were up there!

i-JtBt3jS-X4.jpg

i-WFqtFpW.jpg

Nice day out at the lake/property...now to get mentally fired up for another week at work to pay for all this fun!

i-Gk5GBNh-X4.jpg