What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that deflector help reduce the bug splatterfication on the windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that same one (AVS Aeroskin II) on my '15 F-150, and there were a couple times it actually helped deflect small birds right over my windshield while driving through Wyoming.

...and I was quite surprised with the durability. It lasted through multiple seasons from -30 to 114.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that same one (AVS Aeroskin II) on my '15 F-150, and there were a couple times it actually helped deflect small birds right over my windshield while driving through Wyoming.

...and I was quite surprised with the durability. It lasted through multiple seasons from -30 to 114.
Thanks for the info. I don’t have to worry so much about the 114 but the -40 happens sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed SVC intercooler and Goosetuned stage 2. Do most of you guys with the intercoolers leave the EBOV vent to atmosphere or do you extend the hose and have it recirculate?

How do you like the tune? Thinking about getting the 91 stage 1 from him once a have the funds.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed SVC intercooler and Goosetuned stage 2. Do most of you guys with the intercoolers leave the EBOV vent to atmosphere or do you extend the hose and have it recirculate?
I got the turbosmart one. Sounds sick but makes a clicking noise I’m still investigating. Clicking aside I LOVE it. Ken blocks SVC raptor probably has the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

I had mine VTA till the stocker cracked. No issues. I'm running the turbosmart unit now, but that has its own issues ( makes it sound like there's a leak when idling. apparently, this is "normal" and everything is "working as intended". I plan to swap the hose out with something more rigid in hopes that it quiets down. )

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine VTA till the stocker cracked. No issues. I'm running the turbosmart unit now, but that has its own issues ( makes it sound like there's a leak when idling. apparently, this is "normal" and everything is "working as intended". I plan to swap the hose out with something more rigid in hopes that it quiets down. )

Got ya. Yeah the stock one isn’t bad with the Windows up but I may try to just make an extension hose so I can have it recirculate again. How did your factory one crack out of curiosity?

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was thinking a small diameter spring in the hose would help.