What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you revalve or just install SDI with stock valving?
stock valving, i think its maybe the tires (i had them at 27psi) or the stock leafs maybe im feeling it more.
On jumps and bigger bumps the truck was great, but washboards and other small but bumpy parts of the area the truck was just shaking the whole time. Had no idea iphones have that stabilization thing in vids but inside i was all over the place but the jumps felt good. Too bad no outside view to see how it did.

edit:
to add, i was goin between trail and baja suspension on the eclik depending on what i was doin, trail is only good for slow speed (which makes sense), but at speed it really stiffens up. Baja mode stiffens up too, but soaks the bumps better. But both really at low-medium speed it just felt like a bounce house until i picked up speed in the baja setting where then it felt better.
Both settings had the softest setting and i tweaked the pitch and roll settings to be a bit looser.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wired up my lights. My back yard looked like the local football field on Friday night. Definitely gonna be some deer in the headlight looks now.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230521_101902.jpeg
    20230521_101902.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0064.jpeg
    IMG_0064.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 24

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
stock valving, i think its maybe the tires (i had them at 27psi) or the stock leafs maybe im feeling it more.
On jumps and bigger bumps the truck was great, but washboards and other small but bumpy parts of the area the truck was just shaking the whole time. Had no idea iphones have that stabilization thing in vids but inside i was all over the place but the jumps felt good. Too bad no outside view to see how it did.

edit:
to add, i was goin between trail and baja suspension on the eclik depending on what i was doin, trail is only good for slow speed (which makes sense), but at speed it really stiffens up. Baja mode stiffens up too, but soaks the bumps better. But both really at low-medium speed it just felt like a bounce house until i picked up speed in the baja setting where then it felt better.
Both settings had the softest setting and i tweaked the pitch and roll settings to be a bit looser.
Makes sense, stock leafs and try dropping to 20-22 psi.