What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my girl to the (heated) car wash yesterday and cleaned off all the accumulated ice. Noticed one potential trouble spot. Between the cab and bed, several chunks fell in there and could cause damage as the truck flexes so made sure those were melted away. Over the last couple weeks she had about 5" hard pack and a good inch of ice on the roof and tonneau cover. The hood gets brushed off every day but still had quite a bit of ice. Got down to -7 last night. Is it spring yet?

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the truck from the detailer this afternoon. System X ceramic coat on paint/windows, Xpel XR all the way around, and PPF on the B Pillars. Now it's sitting under the driveway under about 2 inches of snow. Thanks nature
Did you have the factory 37 wheels powder coated black?

looks great!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up the truck from the detailer this afternoon. System X ceramic coat on paint/windows, Xpel XR all the way around, and PPF on the B Pillars. Now it's sitting under the driveway under about 2 inches of snow. Thanks nature
I feel your pain. Here in Idaho every time I wash my vehicles it rains or snows. Hours of work for nothing.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the weather here (like most of the US) going into the deep freeze, the Bear went into hibernation in a cave since it doesn’t fit in the garage. She’ll come out before spring but for now she’ll be cozy with a number of her new friends. :D

FC1F4644-1683-4029-AAE3-6746361D3E37.jpeg

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
Picked up my truck from dealer for front driver shock replacement (front passenger replaced about 3 months ago), light flickering recall, service and APIM update.