What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are nice and the HD model can take up to 1,600 lbs on top and have the extra tie down cleats that have to be added to the SE model (400 lbs max load). The installation is pretty straightforward and two people are necessary. The hardest part is getting the locking bars adjusted on the cab panel where you have to slide back under the cover to work on them. I made the mistake of installing it at the hottest part of the day and doing the adjustment was like being in an Easy Bake oven.

Thanks to @John M BUNMAN for his review of the product and others on the forum who recommended it. Still debating if I want to get the CargoGlide or not.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
They are nice and the HD model can take up to 1,600 lbs on top and have the extra tie down cleats that have to be added to the SE model (400 lbs max load). The installation is pretty straightforward and two people are necessary. The hardest part is getting the locking bars adjusted on the cab panel where you have to slide back under the cover to work on them. I made the mistake of installing it at the hottest part of the day and doing the adjustment was like being in an Easy Bake oven.

Thanks to @John M BUNMAN for his review of the product and others on the forum who recommended it. Still debating if I want to get the CargoGlide or not.
get the CargoGlide…Your back and knees will thank you forever:)3D69CC9B-D4E4-4E86-8458-33970DBA5113.jpeg92DAECB4-ED1B-4DAF-B8EB-5D77B7DC3FF6.jpeg

B87612BE-5A07-47D5-9B5D-00FAD7A12D99.jpeg

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That CargoGlide would have come in handy when I was doing the install on the DiamondBack. Could have been slid into the back like a pizza oven. :D

I’ll give the CargoGlide serious consideration for the next purchase once my bank account recovers. :boxed:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got a round to install the husky wheel liners and mud flaps

Attachments

• IMG_7556.jpeg
    IMG_7556.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7558.jpeg
    IMG_7558.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 70