What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braaptor37

Reaction score
Finally decided to go with the Rokbkokz XL mud flaps. I have 0 offset wheels and needed the extra width. I did not like the added length at all. Once I received the flaps I cut 1.25” from the length of the front flaps. The width is perfect for 0 offset wheels. IMO this is the way Rokblox should make em. I am not going to install the rear flaps. Just don’t like the looks. Anyone looking for a set of rear flaps PM me.
That looks hideous

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody leveld out the front end of the 37 raptor ? I know the front ends sits a little lower than the back end. I know why but I might try and level out the front end when I get my truck this month. Just wondering.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Has anybody leveld out the front end of the 37 raptor ? I know the front ends sits a little lower than the back end. I know why but I might try and level out the front end when I get my truck this month. Just wondering.
I wouldn't mess with the front end geometry. It's perfect. Brodoze at your own peril. :)