What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn’t this basically 3M vinyl? You could buy a huge sheet of it for $80. Sounds like a ripoff to
Man have you ever posted on this forum in a positive way? Every single post I’ve ever seen you make is negative or complaining about the price of something. If you don’t want to spend the money on something then don’t buy it. It’s pretty simple. What doesn’t make sense to you will make total sense to someone else. These are black ppf that are precut to the size of the pillars with the keypad already cut out. Literally took 10 mins to put them on and took care of the swirl marks. I’d rather spend $80 and have it look perfect than hang a sheet on my truck and go at it with a razor blade.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man have you ever posted on this forum in a positive way? Every single post I’ve ever seen you make is negative or complaining about the price of something. If you don’t want to spend the money on something then don’t buy it. It’s pretty simple. What doesn’t make sense to you will make total sense to someone else. These are black ppf that are precut to the size of the pillars with the keypad already cut out. Literally took 10 mins to put them on and took care of the swirl marks. I’d rather spend $80 and have it look perfect than hang a sheet on my truck and go at it with a razor blade.
I’m sorry you’re offended but they’re a ripoff. Anyone that isn’t lazy can buy a full sheet and do at least 25 Raptors for that price. Sheesh ..did the barista make your drink extra strong this morning?

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I’d pay the 80$. Personally, my time is worth more than trying to get them all cut perfectly…especially around the keypad.
Exactly my thoughts. $80 won’t even get a tank of gas on these trucks. I thought others would find it useful and a good idea is the whole reason I posted it. It’s really easy to use and comes with everything you need from the spray bottle to the trim tool to get it in place.