What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd kill a few birds with one stone. Took the raptor in for an oil change and here's what else was fixed under warranty:
1.Fenders replaced-paint was peeling
2.Exhaust rattle-FINALLY got that fixed and no more rattle!
3. Bed camera-replaced and seems better (I would get a blue screen because the camera would go out)
4. windshield wiper recall-mine worked ok, but always came on when I started the truck for one or two wipes.
5. Software update-carplay is full screen, that's all I've noticed so far
6. Moonroof lube!!! Never forget that!
What is the fix for exhaust?

I’ve seen people mention they got the valves replaced but the rattling came back.

98Craig

Reaction score
What is the fix for exhaust?

I’ve seen people mention they got the valves replaced but the rattling came back.
Yes, it's the one ford released that's been mentioned on the other thread. They did it to mine and no rattle. It's only been a few weeks but driven in 75 degrees down to 30. I've been remote starting it every time so I can listen to it. So we will see. I have had a "car play disconnect" message quit a few times since the software update though.

AGKINGS

Reaction score
Installed a Dongar Adapter to clean up the wiring for my dash cam. Old one had to run a super long on along the side of the passenger side.

Attachments

• IMG-9485.JPG
    IMG-9485.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-9487.PNG
    IMG-9487.PNG
    304.1 KB · Views: 59

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I mention it to my service guy as it’s embarrassing to start my truck when people are around.