What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I had a short antenna, I don't believe I would post about it on the internet. But you do you!
I have stated it before, I drive a bright Orange Raptor and a Supercharged Camaro and a Wake boarding boat in the summer, I think i am advertising the short antenna quite well..

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the truck so damn clean while doing this lol. Its like you washed it between shots. That last pic is rad!
Hahaha NO idea, but it made for some great shots.
Looks like something straight out of a Ford Performance catalog --- nicely done! Looks like you had a blast.
Ya I was pumped the pics turned out this good, rally sports media takes some awesome photos

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the OEM Fog Lights and Driving Lights with Rigid SR-M Driving and SR-M Spots that I bought from SPV Parts during their Black Friday sale. As others have mentioned, the install was easy and the included instructions were very good. Only wish there was a way to keep the back of the stock lights so you had an easier way of aiming them while mounted. My guess in looking at them is that you probably could but wasn’t about to screw around with that right now.

Also installed the COBB Intake Scoop Bracket. Again the install was easy and included instructions were spot on.

Tomorrow will be the install of the CVF Titan v2 intercooler. While the install looks to be fairly straightforward, I’m going to let a local shop do that one.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at getting the ADARAC for the truck since I have their lomax stance folding hard bed cover which works with each other it attaches to the stake pockets. Does anybody have any experience with the product? It can be accessorized multiple ways. The best thing the uprights can be removed if not needed and you can just leave the rails on.

4DPWR

Reaction score
Replaced the OEM Fog Lights and Driving Lights with Rigid SR-M Driving and SR-M Spots that I bought from SPV Parts during their Black Friday sale. As others have mentioned, the install was easy and the included instructions were very good. Only wish there was a way to keep the back of the stock lights so you had an easier way of aiming them while mounted. My guess in looking at them is that you probably could but wasn’t about to screw around with that right now.

Also installed the COBB Intake Scoop Bracket. Again the install was easy and included instructions were spot on.

Tomorrow will be the install of the CVF Titan v2 intercooler. While the install looks to be fairly straightforward, I’m going to let a local shop do that one.
That's what I did with the lights. I used the stock housings and converted the internals to keep the factory mounts.