What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Builtright bulkhead rail with axia alloy mountsView attachment 379753 and maxtrax pins. Finally got a great option for my boards. Very happy with the setup!
This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to do. Ordered the same parts thanks to you. Wondering how strong the rail is? Any forward flex? Wondering if it will bend when I transport dirt bikes.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to do. Ordered the same parts thanks to you. Wondering how strong the rail is? Any forward flex? Wondering if it will bend when I transport dirt bikes.
It’s pretty damn solid man. I know in the install video he stands on it to prove the strength

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the Bakflip X4S Saturday night. One of the plastic trim pieces was DOA so I called Bakflip today and they have new ones coming. Great customer service, which is becoming harder to come across these days.

I had the Retrax on my Gen2 and was looking for something that took up less space in the bed. So far this seems to do the trick but we’ll see how it holds up.

Attachments

• D0AE3073-D5E8-4A52-BCF8-D96E167C37B9.jpeg
    D0AE3073-D5E8-4A52-BCF8-D96E167C37B9.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 54