What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm ..my Toyo A/Ts came out to a little less than $1700 from DT. I went with C rated because I have E Rated Wildpeak’s on my Jeep and they’re heavy and a rough ride.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C’s are paper thin. I need stout tires for the ranch. I run 12 plys on my Toyota.

5 Tires + mount & balance + warranty and taxes = $2925ish.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
C’s are paper thin. I need stout tires for the ranch. I run 12 plys on my Toyota.

5 Tires + mount & balance + warranty and taxes = $2925ish.
Hmm a little bit of an exaggeration with “paper thin”. I don’t live on a ranch but the C rating is plenty for the rural roads around Northern Texas. I lost 16lbs per corner in swapping wheels/tires and that’s worth more to me than extra plys I wont use.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm a little bit of an exaggeration with “paper thin”. I don’t live on a ranch but the C rating is plenty for the rural roads around Northern Texas. I lost 16lbs per corner in swapping wheels/tires and that’s worth more to me than extra plys I wont use.
Glad that works for you. C rating is paper thin out here.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come out anytime and I’ll let you judge it for yourself. Invite is always open.

Why are we arguing about tires?
You do you girl.
Ahh so P tires do ok but you need heavy pig tires otherwise on the ranch. I’m not arguing Little Joe. Just stating the obvious.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are not rural maintained roads. You have no idea what you’re talking about, each environment is different.

Enjoy your light tires.