What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They absolutely work… if you off road a lot, they will keep a lot of the small rock pitting off the back end of the truck. Just slap a set on and after a few off road trips, I’d be willing to bet they have pitting..

i ran a set of those on my pre runner bronco (custom setup but same concept). I had to replace the flap every other year because it was so tore up, but it t my rear shocks shafts and my 9” significantly cleaner.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They absolutely work… if you off road a lot, they will keep a lot of the small rock pitting off the back end of the truck. Just slap a set on and after a few off road trips, I’d be willing to bet they have pitting..

i ran a set of those on my pre runner bronco (custom setup but same concept). I had to replace the flap every other year because it was so tore up, but it t my rear shocks shafts and my 9” significantly cleaner.
I dunno:
1) I think they would be snapped off every time you went offroad
2) Rock chips, etc. down there—it's a focking truck.