What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly...keyboard warriors. I know my mom would be happy that I'm happy AND can pay cash for it and not put my family in debt. It's just too bad that she isn't here to enjoy it with me.
Sounds like my mom. She wouldn’t give a s h i t that I spent the money. She cares about my happiness. Apparently others don’t understand that and think everything is about the money.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I never knew his mom but I’m also not blind. You think his mom busted her behind and saved for her son to overpay $20k on a pickup truck the second she passes away? Don’t be dense.
Dude, leave this man @TNGen3 alone. No reason to utter the man's mother in your responses as if you're some authority. The man made a choice with his inheritance money and we all have rights to make choices. I understand your point but he didn't ask for financial advice from you, that is not even what the thread is about. One could argue buying any vehicle new is a poor choice. I won't pay ADM, I don't need anything that bad it's just my principle but I am not going to tear down a man who joined a forum to share in the Raptor experience and simply answered a poll honestly about what he had to pay. Don't like the answer don't ask the question. You want to rip the dealer, I'm on your side. You want to encourage people not to pay it, I'm with you just find another tack. You want honest feedback then don't beat the guy up when he was honest. He wasn't bragging about paying ADM or supporting dealers that charge it, he gave honest feedback to a poll question.

TNGen3

Reaction score
Dude, leave this man @TNGen3 alone. No reason to utter the man's mother in your responses as if you're some authority. The man made a choice with his inheritance money and we all have rights to make choices. I understand your point but he didn't ask for financial advice from you, that is not even what the thread is about. One could argue buying any vehicle new is a poor choice. I won't pay ADM, I don't need anything that bad it's just my principle but I am not going to tear down a man who joined a forum to share in the Raptor experience and simply answered a poll honestly about what he had to pay. Don't like the answer don't ask the question. You want to rip the dealer, I'm on your side. You want to encourage people not to pay it, I'm with you just find another tack. You want honest feedback then don't beat the guy up when he was honest. He wasn't bragging about paying ADM or supporting dealers that charge it, he gave honest feedback to a poll question.
It’s all good. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, even if they’re wrong. I haven’t lost a minute of sleep over my decision but I have thought of all the adventures my family will go on! And my 5 year old son is super stoked to finally have a truck! Appreciate all of you with common decency

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It’s all good. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, even if they’re wrong. I haven’t lost a minute of sleep over my decision but I have thought of all the adventures my family will go on! And my 5 year old son is super stoked to finally have a truck! Appreciate all of you with common decency

You may have overshared a little, but I think it's all good. The Raptor is underpriced anyway, compared to other top line trucks, that don't even hold a candle to it.

It's hard to put a price on true happiness. Plus, you're putting money back into the economy, we can all appreciate that. The dealer really appreciates it, but he/she will in turn put that ADM money back into circulation.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up my Raptor yesterday morning for MSRP. My truck was the dealers last allocation. I called 30 dealerships or so, and ordered from two of them in early November. If you have to pay 5k ADM, at this point in the game I would do it as long as you know they have the allocation

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People have lost their crunkin minds. All these people saying it’s ok to OVERPAY and get SCREWED out of their or their loved ones hard earned money. So in Russia it’s done with force but in America people openly give up their money. $5k? ..$10k? .. no I’ll give you $20k over MSRP for a depreciating asset. I really hope you all are on some drugs that are affecting your better judgement.

Anyway .. enjoy your Raptors!!

cadurham88

Reaction score
People have lost their crunkin minds. All these people saying it’s ok to OVERPAY and get SCREWED out of their or their loved ones hard earned money. So in Russia it’s done with force but in America people openly give up their money. $5k? ..$10k? .. no I’ll give you $20k over MSRP for a depreciating asset. I really hope you all are on some drugs that are affecting your better judgement.

Anyway .. enjoy your Raptors!!
No one is getting screwed, we’re big boys and understand finances. I’ve got plenty of money for little Jonnie and Jane…$5k isn’t breaking the bank. Stopping worrying about others finances. Also stop being so sour about people willing to pay more for what they want. Ford priced the trucks too low, if you got MSRP good on you.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one is getting screwed, we’re big boys and understand finances. I’ve got plenty of money for little Jonnie and Jane…$5k isn’t breaking the bank. Stopping worrying about others finances. Also stop being so sour about people willing to pay more for what they want. Ford priced the trucks too low, if you got MSRP good on you.
No worries ..but you got screwed.
Imagine telling someone they underpriced something because you overplayed for it. Yup …drugs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts