What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That’s exactly right, I didn’t earn it. My mom worked her *** off as a single parent for 35 years and endured 10 years of breast cancer so I could enjoy my inheritance. Maybe your reading comprehension is low but she said “if you can make it happen without risking other areas of life”….I’m debt free except my house. Im not sure what your financial situation is, and quite frankly I don’t care, but I don’t have much risk…which is why I don’t mind paying what I’m paying IN CASH for something I want and my mom would love to see me enjoy. If you can’t understand that, like others clearly can, then you sir are the problem…not everyone else. You do realize that if I didn’t buy the truck at that cost, there’s a line a mile long of others who will.

You don’t need to justify anything man. We get it, I tried to haggle with multiple dealers here in CA, not one would even accept $15k on $30k ADMs and they sold within a day, even up to $50k in SoCal.

We’re all in the same market, a lot of us have called 100+ dealers and understand what’s going on so we get it. Those who insist that they paid MSRP (without showing any type of evidence or helping other with referrals) must just be way better negotiators than us even tho every other car I’ve ever bought has been at exactly $500 above invoice. Also, not sure why these folks who insist on getting MSRP and are claiming to pay that are complaining about others driving the market up anyway since it’s so common and easy to buy at MSRP for them.

Sorry for your loss, your mother sounds like an honest, hard working woman who I’m sure would be proud to see you enjoying your truck.

teegray1124

Reaction score
That’s exactly right, I didn’t earn it. My mom worked her *** off as a single parent for 35 years and endured 10 years of breast cancer so I could enjoy my inheritance. Maybe your reading comprehension is low but she said “if you can make it happen without risking other areas of life”….I’m debt free except my house. Im not sure what your financial situation is, and quite frankly I don’t care, but I don’t have much risk…which is why I don’t mind paying what I’m paying IN CASH for something I want and my mom would love to see me enjoy. If you can’t understand that, like others clearly can, then you sir are the problem…not everyone else. You do realize that if I didn’t buy the truck at that cost, there’s a line a mile long of others who will.
Bro, it's your inherited money, and do as you please, earned or not earned. If this is the car of your dreams, buy it and do everything to have it. All I am saying is that we enable these dealers and forget how powerful we are as customers. Paying cash also should be leveraged. When things get back to normal, I hope you don't fall back into that same debt you were initially trying to get out of. Congrats on your vehicle.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pick it up in one hour and I paid $93642 (tax and 5k ADM). If someone wants it the cost is $110,000

Attachments

• 7409E43B-3615-40CF-964A-4232C1734E02.jpeg
    7409E43B-3615-40CF-964A-4232C1734E02.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 45

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pick it up in one hour and I paid $93642 (tax and 5k ADM). If someone wants it the cost is $110,000
Why are you selling? Did you order 2 and this is the 2nd one. Or you ordered one to make ~16k? Not interested in 110 but was hoping to get a CO37 this year for 78-80k. Seems like it’s a fat chance in 2022.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you selling? Did you order 2 and this is the 2nd one. Or you ordered one to make ~16k? Not interested in 110 but was hoping to get a CO37 this year for 78-80k. Seems like it’s a fat chance in 2022.
When I picked the truck up it had 28 miles on it, now 64 and everywhere I have taken it……grocery store, mall, people surrounded the truck and asked a ton of question. Therefore, I know the truck is an eye catcher. I have a 2019 Raptor that suits my dog better because it is 4” lower at the tailgate. Like I previously indicated, I don’t care if I sell it or not, but if I do, I will make a few bucks. I figure if dealerships can do it so can I. If I keep it I will trick it out, so either way is works. Today I have a Smart Cap installed and next week, PPF all the way around. I hope you land your truck and IMHO, the 37 is much nicer than the 35 on many fronts, I’ve driven both. Good luck!