What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t need to contact that dealer as I already have one. This forum is a great place for information, but why are you so interested in seeing contracts. Ask for their dealer information and call them yourself to find out what deal you can get.
That’s the thing - it’s likely that someone who’s so whiny on a (mostly) friendly Internet forum can’t get MSRP or below on their own because the salesperson probably thinks their a pr*ck and says ADM is the lowest they’ll go.

I’m glad people got MSRP, hopefully it keeps happening. The ADM is a joke. I got my fully loaded 2020 in July 2020 and paid $9,000 under MSRP. I had to travel but what a fun road trip home.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be much tougher to find MSRP if you're in the market for a 2022 now. Sure, there are some dealers that refuse to charge ADM, but it will be a challenge getting one of those allocations.

I think many of us that got MSRP deals last June wouldn't get the same today. I think most of the dealers were thinking that the supply chain issues would be improving before the end of 2021, now late 2023 might be when that happens. I know that I couldn't get MSRP from the dealer I ordered from if I tried now.

drnimrod

Reaction score
FWIW, I ended up purchasing a dealer ordered Raptor on 1/1 (got tired of waiting on my order). While at the dealership, I was talking to this other customer waiting to see if he could get a Raptor (unlucky him mine was the last one sold). He said he had just come from another dealer in the Houston area that was asking for (and getting apparently) $20k ADM. My dealer was doing $5k, which is what I paid.

Turns out as I was signing all the paperwork, this guy walks up to the sales manager and offers $10k over what I paid. Of course he was told no, but this shows the absolute willingness of people to pay well over MSRP and then some.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing - it’s likely that someone who’s so whiny on a (mostly) friendly Internet forum can’t get MSRP or below on their own because the salesperson probably thinks their a pr*ck and says ADM is the lowest they’ll go.

I’m glad people got MSRP, hopefully it keeps happening. The ADM is a joke. I got my fully loaded 2020 in July 2020 and paid $9,000 under MSRP. I had to travel but what a fun road trip home.
I am so glad you slapped some sense into me. I showed your post to the dealership that I previously agreed to pay 5k ADM and the sales manager told me I can have the truck for 15k under invoice. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can feed my 12 children….again thank you!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so glad you slapped some sense into me. I showed your post to the dealership that I previously agreed to pay 5k ADM and the sales manager told me I can have the truck for 15k under invoice. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can feed my 12 children….again thank you!
You’d have to have sex with a woman for that to happen.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, I ended up purchasing a dealer ordered Raptor on 1/1 (got tired of waiting on my order). While at the dealership, I was talking to this other customer waiting to see if he could get a Raptor (unlucky him mine was the last one sold). He said he had just come from another dealer in the Houston area that was asking for (and getting apparently) $20k ADM. My dealer was doing $5k, which is what I paid.

Turns out as I was signing all the paperwork, this guy walks up to the sales manager and offers $10k over what I paid. Of course he was told no, but this shows the absolute willingness of people to pay well over MSRP and then some.
Wow, screw those A holes.. If i see anyone at my dealership when my truck arrives I'm bringing a giant stick