What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
-There are plenty people who paid MSRP and some below MSRP for their Gen 3 Raptors.

-There are plenty of people that paid ADM.

-There are plenty of people on here that **** on people for paying ADM.

-There are people that won’t admit they paid ADM because they don’t want to get **** on, or their ego won’t let them.

-There are probably people chiming in that have never owned a Raptor.

-It’s the internet, it’s not the real world.

HighHP

Reaction score
The MSRP people will reply as they did. The 100's (1,000's?) of people who paid ADM are not going to reply. So I would say the very few MSRP responses are about right.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of this very minute, 26 out of 38 people indicated they paid MSRP. So much for honestly! Now here is a question begging to be answered, how many of the 26 are willing to post their contact? I know, stupid question! Has anyone posted an MSRP contract on this forum? I know there are a few people that probably know someone who knows someone, but if just 10 of the 26 posted a contract it would restore my confidence in humanity.
I have a revised contract with a large down payment, but this is the contract I originally signed with just my 3k deposit.

I live in SoCal and purchased in MS.

Attachments

• CEC20D69-9AC1-4404-AEAB-FCC696F17278.jpeg
    CEC20D69-9AC1-4404-AEAB-FCC696F17278.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 98

Reaction score
Heh…if someone were to ask me if I paid =/+/- MSRP, and I chose go answer that question, I would do so honestly. Otherwise, I don’t give a rat’s *** about anyone’s opinion of my purchase decision and even less so to prove such. BTW, I paid MSRP. :)

austinsiegel

Reaction score
I paid 5k ADM on the one I ordered. Local dealership right by my house, but first vehicle I’ve bought with them. I was upset with the ADM at first, but I did all my ordering via email since I’m currently overseas and they also said they will hold onto it for me if it arrives before I get back so, I’m just looking at is as a 5k tip for them helping me out.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid 5k ADM on the one I ordered. Local dealership right by my house, but first vehicle I’ve bought with them. I was upset with the ADM at first, but I did all my ordering via email since I’m currently overseas and they also said they will hold onto it for me if it arrives before I get back so, I’m just looking at is as a 5k tip for them helping me out.
If that’s your outlook, let me know if you need help with anything. I will clear my damn schedule! Lol

lobsterman

Reaction score
i never signed any contract like that, just signed the build order that was emailed to me and emailed a copy of my license
Same here, and verbal agreement for msrp. Large dealer, feel somewhat confident they will honor that. Will see and will post when truck comes in. 35 code orange