What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

holland1

Reaction score
MSRP plus tax/title. But it's only 1 step up from a prius=rav4 prime. Still searching for an allocation for MSRP on a base raptor. Maybe I'll just camp out at the dealer before the 2023's allocations come in.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why you find it so hard to believe MSRP sales. There are dealers like the Apple Ford dealer in Apple Valley MN has a dealer policy of MSRP so there’s no dickering. The price you see is the price you pay. I paid sticker for mine.
Ordered my 22 from them, still unscheduled. Feel like they took a ton of orders even out of state, probably not that many allocations.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem insatiable. How's this? Enough for you and your investigation? Believe me now? Want to come have a beer and do a forensics accounting of all my paperwork? How can I make you happy and believe me?
NOBODY likes this dude…a known ***** who loves to start s h I t…
i did that earlier, but they are closed today, but I did correspond, via Internet with a female salesperson. Now you do the same and find out what I discovered and maybe you will learn not to Monday morning quarterback! I’m finished with the MSRP thing! However, being that there is so much fake news, in my rose colored world, it would have been great to find a vehicle where people with common interest could help each other by providing accurate facts. Think about that concept and the benefits it would yield. Save your stupid insults for the kids on the playground!
You just love to start s h I t on here don’t you? do you ever look in the mirror and say…what a ******* ****? !! Come on, be honest, you must do that daily right?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck order has a 25k mail in rebate included that I will send in before March 15th, 2023

AdamHarris

Reaction score
I I live in Idaho. Sold my 20 Gen 2 for a great price 3 months ago. My buy-side choices were to sit on a waiting list for an indeterminable amount of time and pay no less than 10k over MSRP. With the help of the internet I found one in Boston, 5k ADK. Bought it and love it. Tremendous upgrade from the prior generation. Haven't yet seen another Gen 3 in the Boise area.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to order on Oct 5th 2021 Ford Raptor 2022. I put a deposit down signed paperwork with Richmond Ford Lincoln downtown Richmond Va. I was able to purchased the truck at MSRP because I had bought two Raptor's in the past and had problems with them and one was bought back by Ford Corporation.
Richmond Ford knew this so they sold it at msrp to me.
That shows this is a good dealership to work with.
Less than a week later unscheduled clean and then a month later scheduled and a date to build. I was able to receive a priority 10 which is better than 11-19.
The truck was built on Dec 6 2021.
The truck was delivered to Richmond Ford Lincoln on January 9th 2022.
It took just 3 months from ordered to delivered !
Thank you Chris Burdett my salesman, Brad and also Chris at the main desk.
If you can't trust these guys you can't trust anybody, they are as straight as they come and trustworthy.
They did say they're going to charge a little over MSRP but not the crazy amount that we're seeing online.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of this very minute, 26 out of 38 people indicated they paid MSRP. So much for honestly! Now here is a question begging to be answered, how many of the 26 are willing to post their contact? I know, stupid question! Has anyone posted an MSRP contract on this forum? I know there are a few people that probably know someone who knows someone, but if just 10 of the 26 posted a contract it would restore my confidence in humanity.
I'll post mine after I take delivery.