What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know you could do that.. Lol. Mines a 2011, wonder if it can be done to mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the navigation screen then yes. if you have a card it is prob A2. Someone with a 2011 or better knowledge of this can chime in. My sd card is in my middle console by my USB hookups.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received some Husky X-Act Contour floor liners for the front and rear, and found out that the rear one is the same flimsy liner as the WeatherBeater version.

The fronts (model 53311) are an upgrade from the WeatherBeater, being more rigid and with deeper grooves, but the rear model in the X-Act Contour (53391) is the same liner as the rear in the WeatherBeater, just a different model number (19331), and they price it at $10 more.

Pretty lame...especially since it looks like the SCAB rear is actually the upgraded X-Act Contour version, not the WeatherBeater.

Wish I had ordered directly from Husky, instead of Amazon, so I could send them all back, out of principle.

Dan, any reason you can't send them back to Amazon? I've found Amazon to be super easy to deal with on returns. FWIW, love the rear weather tech in mine.