What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my bolts out on my Baja Designs bar.
a9f32c683512cba39273b95aed11a346.jpg
590804c807ed5c6b4c3cd8d98348d030.jpg

Lets see the whole bumper!

Rob in CA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally went to Mid Perch today. It took me a while, but I got it done in my garage using the tutorial RPG put up on YouTube. I'm really happy with the results. Now I just gotta get an alignment done.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I finally went to Mid Perch today. It took me a while, but I got it done in my garage using the tutorial RPG put up on YouTube. I'm really happy with the results. Now I just gotta get an alignment done.

I did the same thing. Feels good doing it by it yourself and RPG did a quality walk through.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Had a busy week with my Raptor... I took my Raptor up to visit @m3dragon and "assisted" @Aussiesvt, @vanilla_gorilla, @oxfordraptor, @Stagecoach along with a couple of guys tear up my Raptor...

There was the shock rebuild...

The shock oil was black so if you have 40k on your shocks... do the rebuild now because they need them!

While the shocks were being rebuilt the Deaver +2, Camburg Shackles, RPG Stage 2 Bumpstop and then the Geiser Bros progressive springs were installed.

IMG_7713_zpsf54rcuwf.jpg

IMG_7742_zps1rd5de7w.jpg

IMG_7747_zpsryestijd.jpg

IMG_7740_zpsn0pcicf6.jpg

Someone who wasn't @oxfordraptor helped me wire up my Lowrance. I want to stress it was not @oxfordraptor and he has no idea just how easy (hard) it is to wire up a Lowrance in the dark while using a LED flashlight so don't ask him. He doesn't know.

IMG_7765_zpssc7dtyrr.jpg

The best for last... the most technical item on the list was done all by me...

IMG_7763_zpseheowu3i.jpg

The Raptor and it's new look...

IMG_7755_zpsjolibdzd.jpg

IMG_7760_zpsluydyri3.jpg

Thanks again to the ROC Crew... Excellent work and I really appreciate what you did with my Raptor :)

Last edited: