What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I was gonna have it angled bit more with a tip sticking out before the tire.

Its definitely a bit grumbly. I need to add some sound deadening mats to the floor i think. I can kinda feel the vibrations.

If you have it slightly angled down and out towards the passengers side of the truck you should be good. I couldn't feel any vibrations and theres not a ton of drone. I'm happy with it. Of course mine is just the stock exhaust cut down about 2 feet.

VtTails

Reaction score
Well finally got my new shocks, geisers and icon leafs installed. Went from 39" to 41" in the front and 43" to 45" in the rear.
Have Rokblokz mud flaps still to be put on, not that I really like the look of them. But between state law about having them once you hit a certain bumper height and the amount of dirt roads around here, both sides get covered in dirt from the front tires and I want to protect the paint as much as I can.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
If you have it slightly angled down and out towards the passengers side of the truck you should be good. I couldn't feel any vibrations and theres not a ton of drone. I'm happy with it. Of course mine is just the stock exhaust cut down about 2 feet.

Yeah it is. But the sound is definitely hitting under the cab. I have to find another pipe angle or somewhere to bend one. I gotta get it out from underneath to see if that makes any difference. If not i may just swap to a different muffler and sell this one. Lol. Must be getting old LOL.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well finally got my new shocks, geisers and icon leafs installed. Went from 39" to 41" in the front and 43" to 45" in the rear.
Have Rokblokz mud flaps still to be put on, not that I really like the look of them. But between state law about having them once you hit a certain bumper height and the amount of dirt roads around here, both sides get covered in dirt from the front tires and I want to protect the paint as much as I can.
Did Icon indicate how much they will settle? Because 45" sounds high. Did you change the shackles?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Icon indicate how much they will settle? Because 45" sounds high. Did you change the shackles?
45 is obscenely high. That's about what I was at after they first put the new icon leafs at option 3. They've settled to about 44 now but I'm dropping it to option 2 as I type.

Hoping for front to be around 41.5 on low perch with geisers. Rear should be 43 on option 2 with my roof top tent and gear on it. That should even out to about level with a dual jet ski trailer on it.

Attachments

• 20230426_165904.jpg
    20230426_165904.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12

VtTails

Reaction score

45 is obscenely high. That's about what I was at after they first put the new icon leafs at option 3. They've settled to about 44 now but I'm dropping it to option 2 as I type.

Hoping for front to be around 41.5 on low perch with geisers. Rear should be 43 on option 2 with my roof top tent and gear on it. That should even out to about level with a dual jet ski trailer on it.
Forgot to mention I havent had a chance to measure on a flat surface the 45 was while parked with the brake on, driveway is sloped and too wide to fit in the garage. So it was 43 and a little parked in the same spot before. Pretty sure with option 1 it should only be a 3/4in increase over stock height. I'll remeasure on a flat now that I got about 300 miles on it and a good chunk of that on unmaintained roads to test it.
I do still have stock shackles, been looking at upgrading those.