What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got stupid and tried to unload the 6r80 alone. Did I mention it's listed as 215lbs?Anyway, I dropped the bitch and cracked a piece of the housing; also dented the pan. The neighbor is coming over so I can flip it over and lift it up on a bench to check everything. If I have to, I'll get it welded back on. Option #2 is bolt it up, then JBWeld it in place and send it.

Attachments

• 20230329_163248.jpg
    20230329_163248.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 27

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Odd it would only effect 1 cylinder. You could swap coils and see if it moves
Now after a short easy (not ripping and roaring) drive I have misfires on cylinders 1,2, and 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This all started after filling up with gas. I’m going to put some water remover (or whatever it’s called) in the tank.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone scraped my truck up while backing up, which wouldn't be a big deal except I'm planning on doing a cross country trip literally next weekend.

A few scraps on the front bumper and they took out the parking/position light on the passanger side. not hard to fix but still a bummer.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Someone scraped my truck up while backing up, which wouldn't be a big deal except I'm planning on doing a cross country trip literally next weekend.

A few scraps on the front bumper and they took out the parking/position light on the passanger side. not hard to fix but still a bummer.

Yeah been there. I was pulling into a parking spot and had someone just start backing up before I was in the spot. I was watching them and trying to hurry. I ended up tapping a concrete plant barrier with the skid plate.(didnt do much a but a small dent thankfully) still pissed me off though.