What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ughh the LR door isnt locking again. Fixed the wires a while back, guess its time for the actuator LOL.

Hmm be cheap and get the dorman or spend 30 more on oem… lol
Next up: it locks and won’t unlock.

Had both the door locks on my SCAB do it. Fortunately, not at the same time, or I’d be screwed. I took the actuators out and sprayed lube into the mechanism, but I really need to pony up and replace both.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ughh the LR door isnt locking again. Fixed the wires a while back, guess its time for the actuator LOL.

Hmm be cheap and get the dorman or spend 30 more on oem… lol
The LR door on my Ecoboost is stuck closed, so I've gotta remove the panel from inside the cab. (My knees love that kind of project), and I've got a new oem actuator for the LF door, which also doesn't work. It's kinda handy to have 2 similar trucks, so when 1 is apart I can refer to the other to put it back together.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
The LR door on my Ecoboost is stuck closed, so I've gotta remove the panel from inside the cab. (My knees love that kind of project), and I've got a new oem actuator for the LF door, which also doesn't work. It's kinda handy to have 2 similar trucks, so when 1 is apart I can refer to the other to put it back together.

Right.

So it works again now. Wonder if it got wet, either way the parts on the way. Lol