What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least it sits nice.

Looks great. I'm assuming they also aligned it too? Be sure to do that, if not already done. You did the Eibachs up front, did you do anything in the rear? Are you planning on running 37's? If so, I think those mud flaps will pose a problem.

burntoutaccountant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I'm assuming they also aligned it too? Be sure to do that, if not already done. You did the Eibachs up front, did you do anything in the rear? Are you planning on running 37's? If so, I think those mud flaps will pose a problem.
Alignment getting done this week. It already needed one.

I won't be running 37s. the 35s are plenty sufficient. Mainly my truck is going to be used for overlanding and light trails in the PNW whenever I don't take my OBS bronco. I plan on doing the deavers in the rear eventually but that is down the road.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m 850 miles into an eastbound 1000+ mile trip and stopped for gas (again).

My lie-o-meter said I had 20 miles to empty, I have a 26 gallon tank. Never trust, especially when towing.
a credit card and a phone will get you out of that situation. just do what 99% of people do and call for help you know, instead of being prepared. i always carry 10 gallons of spare gas in my bed as well as a tool kit incase something breaks.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
a credit card and a phone will get you out of that situation. just do what 99% of people do and call for help you know, instead of being prepared. i always carry 10 gallons of spare gas in my bed as well as a tool kit incase something breaks.
Since I’m not staying still much these days, I can say I have all of these items, except only 5 gallons of extra gas.