What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those quick disconnects can be Very annoying, but I find if you spray some penetrant in the fitting push line in on tool and then away. [if that makes sense] usually come loose.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
I drove 900 miles, across 3 states in the south (I-40) and didn’t see a single other Raptor. But mine did a fine job pulling my camper and my average mpg’s for the trip, 11.9.
All is not lost in the world of Raptor sightings on this trip. I went into town today and immediately spotted a Fraptor, (boo) with the bolt on fender flares and his grill was black with a Dallas Cowboy Star in the middle. Two seconds later I spotted a real Gen 1 Raptor (yeah), white SCrew and we both waved so I’m hoping that means it’s a friendly place.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, should have put that old wood up on FB Marketplace or Etsy or some shit. I got rid of 100ft of old 6ft tall privacy fence panels by that method.

I was going to burn it all in my burn barrel a few pickets at a time, but the wife mentioned we replaced a section of fence to her friends. In short order, I had all these "creative 'Live Life Love' moms" damn near fighting each other for the 8ft panel sections.

Was a sight to see. :p

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is allowed but I just can’t do it by myself anymore and I’m asking for help. If it’s not allowed please delete and don’t hold it against me for asking for help.

Please read the comments because they tell how much the journey we are on has changed and so have our needs. I hope each of you have a bucket list and get to fulfill it and understand why I’m helping here to make this the best possible experience. Again, thank you.