What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I bricked my APIM during an update. I didn't realize previous owner had APIM replaced with newer version than vehicle model year. I got a new one from this guy on eBay and it worked flawlessly. Not sure if your looking for full setup, but you can check with him and see what he has. Thought I'd recommend since I had a really good experience with him.

I need the Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade kit. It's gonna be awhile till I do this again. I'm decently happy with Sync 2
I need the Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade kit. It's gonna be awhile till I do this again. I'm decently happy with Sync 2

Last edited:

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Theives are at it again. Frame harness opened up for some reason. What would they even do with this wiring? Pretty much just lights I'd assume.
View attachment 384210
In CANADA??? Say it isn't so?! I thought that type of Tom Foolery only happened around my side of America?? But seriously. If anyone knows what they could've possibly been looking for please chime in. Very interested. Stay safe my Northern friend. Hide that rig in the garage for now, and keep your long gun in good working order... just in case.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In CANADA??? Say it isn't so?! I thought that type of Tom Foolery only happened around my side of America?? But seriously. If anyone knows what they could've possibly been looking for please chime in. Very interested. Stay safe my Northern friend. Hide that rig in the garage for now, and keep your long gun in good working order... just in case.
Whats very strange is I work from home, and maybe had the truck on the driveway for 1 day and have cameras all over my property. Maybe 20 minutes out at stores.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is parked away for the winter at the body shop officially. They will be doing the ADV +2/+2 front fenders and the matching liners as well as paint to match door and tailgate handles. They did a lot of excellent paint work on the truck last year, so I figured it would be a good place for it to hang out this year in the winter again.

I've also got the Recon lighted door sill plates for the rear that I need to cut down and fit yet, but that might be a spring project once I get the truck back out of winter storage. If I get some free time I can always pop the plastic sill plates off and bring them back to my place to get them fitted and then wire them up later. I also have the Morimoto XB tail lights on order as well as the 13.1" Android 12 Phoenix Automotive radio. I will probably hold off on ordering any more parts for now since I won't be doing anything with the truck until spring. I'm thinking though my next upgrade is going to be suspension stuff.