What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was under the truck looking for the source of a new clunk and discovered that the exhaust joint between the y-pipe and resonator/muffler section was loose. Tightened it up, took it for a test drive, and wouldn’t you know it? The exhaust is noticeably quieter under the cab. Weird how that works…

The clunk feels like something is loose in the suspension. Still looking for that.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was out for a brake test today and saw this Gen 3 37 beauty. Yes I expect flack from some, it’s cool. I love lots of vehicles, but I proudly own this Gen 1.

Sorry I didn’t get your name. PM me, especially if you get that R. I’m sure you’ll succeed. AND nice leaving there.View attachment 383111View attachment 383112View attachment 383113View attachment 383114
Yeah gotta admit the Gen 3 is growing on me. And a ton of em running round my neck of the woods here in Houston, yet would never part with my Gen 1 SCAB. Great looking rig you have there too, Sir.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
1. Parking next door to a Tesla, I never know when they leave…but they always know when I leave
A5C13B0F-0C5E-440C-9C48-A149FE973688.jpeg
2. Plenty of room, right?
23B37637-C55A-423B-A5D4-9EBE1B5248D1.jpeg
Wrong, grandma backed right into my tire.

3. Because I saw it and y’all need to see it too.
D9E03A5B-3A30-406F-8BC0-414DBA72D5A7.jpeg
I like cats but can’t imagine traveling with one; her husband was in another area walking a small dog.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed some LED bulbs in the stock HID housings. Started a new thread on them as I hadn't seen info anywhere else. Really happy with them so far!

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait your front camera works with sync 3?
Well, I installed the Sync 3 upgrade and that was a total waste of time. I think the APIM was damaged during shipping. I lost Siruis XM, heated cooled seats, several of the functions on the radio were non-functional, The climate control did not work on the screen at all. I went through forscan and everything looked correct but nothing really worked correctly except the rear-view camera. The seller did at least program the correct VIN number, I was able to verify that much. The seller tried to blame me and wanted me to spend more money to take my Raptor to a mechanic. Ebay approved the return after I explained what was wrong with it. They stated the seller was still responsible for return shipping. I paid an additional $257 to ship back through FedEx. Stay far away from the Chinese kits and this seller. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1255919947...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I bricked my APIM during an update. I didn't realize previous owner had APIM replaced with newer version than vehicle model year. I got a new one from this guy on eBay and it worked flawlessly. Not sure if your looking for full setup, but you can check with him and see what he has. Thought I'd recommend since I had a really good experience with him.