What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So they don't give you "that look" when they walk by? That slightly condescending scowl meant to let you know about how "MY leased battery-powered 4 door toaster is gonna save the planet but YOUR ancient vehicle drinks dinosaur juice by the barrel and I guess you just don't care" ? I got that look everyday when I was driving an '86 shortbed stepside F150 around Hollywood neighborhoods. In a city with so many auto thefts it had the ultimate deterrent: a 4 speed manual transmission. I was a residential building inspector, and 15x a day it was parked on the street while I went inside to look at construction projects. It had a padlock through a steel bracket that locked the shifter in reverse, no stereo, and I even left the windows open!

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Since you are new, we will let this slide. Post in the Gen 3 forum. This place is for the poor folks that like trucks that sound like real trucks.
Careful, Ford Jerk One will troll your posts and trash you if you express your love of the Gen 1 and don't drop to your knees and praise the later Jennys.