What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
ok just figured something to check , have seen rotors gouged like that from it happening.
Thanks any help is appreciated. That same corner had a bad brake line when I bought it so those, again on both sides, are only about two years old. Fortunately it’s repaired and I’m back to terrifying other drivers.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my oil changed today at the dealer...nothing special about that.
However, while waiting, I went over to look at the new trucks, every one had a $25K ADM.
The day I bought my 2014 SE, there were only 6 left in my state and I got it for $500 under MSRP.
I'm figuring I could sell mine for the same price I bought it in 2014.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was out for a brake test today and saw this Gen 3 37 beauty. Yes I expect flack from some, it’s cool. I love lots of vehicles, but I proudly own this Gen 1.

Sorry I didn’t get your name. PM me, especially if you get that R. I’m sure you’ll succeed. AND nice leaving there.View attachment 383111
I was going to click like when I saw this picture but then I paused long enough to read and then saw the Gen 3. ;)