What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well since navtv customer service is completely shit, ill just deal with the nav issue until i can update to sync 3 i guess. Tried to contact them for the last couple months and only got one reply asking for more details. (i went into a lot of detail in the message before) oh well i want sync 3 anyway lol.

Other than that im working on a side exit setup, basically trying to figure out the pipes and hangers at this point. Also i got my cam moved to my tailgate handle and it cleaned up the look a bit.
View attachment 382824
what did you screw up on your nav tv?

FerrousRaptor

Reaction score
Put my 13 Screw in the shop today for inspection, emissions, and upgrade to power stop Z36 front and rear rotors, pads, and calipers, and crown performance stainless lines. Just got a call from the shop saying the new front lines are good but the rears are incorrect (both in same box kit), passengers front spring is cracked, and drivers front strut is "weeping". I guess not bad for 114K miles on OEM parts when everyone says replace after 65K. Honestly I'm "weeping" at the now almost $2700 bill I'm going to get, not to mention I'm waiting to hear back on availability of new front shocks. Wish me luck please lol.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put my 13 Screw in the shop today for inspection, emissions, and upgrade to power stop Z36 front and rear rotors, pads, and calipers, and crown performance stainless lines. Just got a call from the shop saying the new front lines are good but the rears are incorrect (both in same box kit), passengers front spring is cracked, and drivers front strut is "weeping". I guess not bad for 114K miles on OEM parts when everyone says replace after 65K. Honestly I'm "weeping" at the now almost $2700 bill I'm going to get, not to mention I'm waiting to hear back on availability of new front shocks. Wish me luck please lol.
What part is incorrect about the rear lines?

Can they not get the “caliper lines loose” or is there an issue with the “middle lines”?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Man im ready to start suspension work and now im on the fence about just keeping it oem. Idk if the geisers and deavers are worth the $ for the 97% on road driving i do. Ughh :birgits_tiredcoffee

Also anyone got a rock auto code theyre not going to use? Mine expired before I could use it lol.