What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gryphon313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the transmission pan today and installed the B&M dipstick. Good news is that the trans fluid was still pretty red. If this is the first time it’s been changed, then I think it is in good shape (105k miles). However, there were some smallish metal shavings on the magnet in the pan.

CDBCCDDE-B10E-4F4B-B436-6E65C6B40089.jpeg

I had initially planned on doing the lead frame and all the little bits that go along with that, but since I installed a new pan with a drain plug in it, future draining should be less of a thing. I swapped the magnet over and replaced the filter. My plan now is to drop the pan again and check for more shavings before I do anything else.

I drained right about 7 quarts and put that much back in via the B&M dipstick tube. I used a pump to add the fluid as my first attempt using a long funnel resulted in a good spill. I temporarily zip tied the dipstick to the firewall while I figure out how I want to mount that. Haven’t had time to go for a test drive yet, so I can double check for leaks and fluid level.

7C14D345-E44D-49CA-87A6-A1CC88733CF0.jpeg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Got the Injen Cold Air Intake installed. Total 20min installed. Most of that time was unboxing everything and throwing away the instructions..... because real men don't need instructions. View attachment 381425

they do make one that keeps the 6.2 box. May have to save up now… darn it i wasn’t going to get one since the ones i saw removed it. Yet again a forum makes me want to spend more money lol