What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to find this guy. cause he rolled my first raptor and has dented my skid plate multiple times

Hope he has deep pockets! Sounds like he owes us all a number of new parts.

He isn't the same one that's made you have to remove your shocks so often is he?

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was making sounds on hard left turns. Apparently, the IWE vacuum line was cut on that side. Any ideas on how to patch it temporarily? I'll go ahead and order a new iwe, but until then looks like I either find a small thin hard tube to jump across where the vacuum hose is cut, or glue on a larger piece of tubing like a bandage.

Attachments

• 20221007_105838.jpg
    20221007_105838.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 17

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baling wire and bubble gum. Band-aid and super glue. I'd try to find a small rigid tube and a couple tiny hose clamps, separate the vacuum from the vent enough to torque 'em down. Or disconnect both sides and plug them and you'd pretty much be the same as RCV IWE eliminated, live axle...

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally getting around to the trans fluid change. I have a new pan with drain, seal and a new filter in the cart but … i can find new bolts w.t.f. Lol. Anyone know what bolts fit?
Pull one out of the pan and roll to your local hardware store....

Use another car, unless you're a gambling man.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk if ford and chevy pan bolts are different. Theres plenty of chevys but i dont have another f150 at work, so ill have to do that method when im home LOL

I'd assume it would be platform specific. I know there is a fair bit of cross over. I'm sure you could ask the parts dept or if you got an in with a ford tech. They have all of their procedures on a toughbook and they reference all the part numbers.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was making sounds on hard left turns. Apparently, the IWE vacuum line was cut on that side. Any ideas on how to patch it temporarily? I'll go ahead and order a new iwe, but until then looks like I either find a small thin hard tube to jump across where the vacuum hose is cut, or glue on a larger piece of tubing like a bandage.
I half wonder if some thick sticky tape would work temporarily?

Like the large gorilla tape or something.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally getting around to the trans fluid change. I have a new pan with drain, seal and a new filter in the cart but … i can find new bolts w.t.f. Lol. Anyone know what bolts fit?
What fer? Is the new pan that much thicker? They are small, not sure exactly but like 4mm x 15mm, and there's a ton of 'em...