What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I gotta say is watch who you let work on your stuff.

Dummy that worked on my truck didn’t clearance the firewall enough………and didn’t trim the fenders enough….

That bed liner isn’t cheap and the fender is cracked

I let the same person drive and he nose dived a jump and broke the oil spout too.

538486DD-0F3A-4047-A821-9615C88A31A0.jpeg
57880F66-7EC9-45DC-83CC-6CB2014B2870.jpeg
BF0BD9EB-DD3A-45BE-8DCC-C2E0295071A6.jpeg

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into wheel dolly’s?

I don’t exactly have a bad back, but my toes tingle occasionally…….

Honestly it does make it so much easier, for when you get back to it.

I got one similar to this one:

what do you take me for? a metrosexual just learning about vehicles? im a mans man. i get other people to do it for me.....

i havent looked into those, i usually dont have a problem with tires, but 2 weeks out of surgery i cant lift much.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I let the same person drive and he nose dived a jump and broke the oil spout too.
Must've been the same guy driving my truck at Rausch back in August. Lost the rear license plate and trailer plugs (found after nightfall on the track) as well as caused the fenders to be pushed up and not align correctly anymore.

Got some good pictures though ;)

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
We’re sitting in the shared parking lot of a parts store and a bougie pizza shop, these two guys walk out and in front of me. I can’t hear what they are saying until the driver yells “oh my that’s the StayPuff Marshmallow truck”. I’m laughing too much two hours later to be offended.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must've been the same guy driving my truck at Rausch back in August. Lost the rear license plate and trailer plugs (found after nightfall on the track) as well as caused the fenders to be pushed up and not align correctly anymore.

Got some good pictures though ;)
we need to find this guy. cause he rolled my first raptor and has dented my skid plate multiple times